Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fan Me II

Rain falls, rustling leaves
my bare skin touching
midnight, as I walk
remembering those eyes
cast aside as if to tempt,
your lips smiling before me.


I walk on through streets
darkened, empty and wet
the soft sound of feet
on the pavement glistens
heading home to see you,
there silently before me.


I look, and you move
those rose red lips pouting
temptingly, asking
that I embrace you
in the darkness, I see
you there smiling before me.


You vanish before
my eyes, disappear
in the pitter patter
                                                of the rain, falling down
                                                I pray to the wind,
                                                fan me with your kiss.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment